Choose a retro wedding dress for your happiest day
Gradually, weddings in theThe bride was wearing a standard long outfit with a corset bodice. More and more often you can see a bridal gown in a retro style. Designers have long been inspired by the old man, and they created a lot of chic models for brides "like a grandmother's chest." What is this style, and how to choose the most suitable option for yourself? Find out what these dresses are different from other models.
Vintage vintage style
What are the main distinguishing features of a vintage dress?
- Immediately striking non-standard cut, refinement and refinement of the model. A very characteristic silhouette is a flowing silhouette, although it is also possible to wear tight dresses and wide lush skirts.
- A variety of parts, accessories distinguishes suchWedding Dresses. Retro-style (photo very vividly demonstrates this) evokes a feeling of nostalgia for the good old days and forever lost measured life.
- It is inherent in an unusual combination of materials: lace is combined with fur or feathers, silk - with a thin jersey, brocade - with chiffon or tulle, etc.
- The prevailing natural fabrics and materials, which is typical of old clothes.
- A wedding dress in retro style is difficult to meet in a normal salon. As a rule, its tailoring is ordered individually, taking into account the peculiarities of taste and specificity of the figure of the bride.
Retro style: fashion of the 60's
What is typical for such outfits?
- Such wedding dresses, as a rule, have a shortened length and a magnificent skirt. Some designers insist that the wedding dress in retro style was even above the knee.
- In this case, the appropriate footwear is recommended: a high platform, popular in the 1960s and 1970s, or a wide heel.
- Belt on the waist, which emphasizes the figure, is a distinctive feature of these dresses.
- Hair accessories are satin, lace or tulle accessories or a short veil.
- Make-up must necessarily match the fashion of those years: bright mother-of-pearl shadows, eyeliner, etc.
- Gloves and a handbag are also mandatory details in your outfit if you decide to wear a retro sixties wedding dress.
The outfit of the bride "from Christian Dior"
An interesting solution to the wedding dresses offeredfamous designer clothes. He replaced the long retro dresses with an elegant wedding gown that opens the ankle. This innovation, dubbed the "maxi," won at one time a fantastic popularity with brides. If you look closely at the silhouette, you can note one characteristic that distinguishes each such wedding dress (in retro style, this feature is important to keep). Couturier used the silhouette of the "hourglass": a very tight bodice and a wide lush skirt. In this outfit the girl looks extremely feminine and elegant. In addition, this style allows you to remove many of the flaws of the figure and to open for public inspection the elegance of wedding shoes, which is rarely possible to show the brides in long dresses. Skirts consist of several layers of fabric - this gives them splendor and makes it look like a bell.