Choosing casual shoes: running shoes
The dress code has long been an integral partour life and dictates its rules in clothes, lines of conduct, communication and other spheres of work and life. However, it is important for every person to be liberated at times, to feel free, independent, unconnected by any fetters. And if you replace a strict office suit with worn out jeans and a T-shirt, and fashionable leather shoes for your native worn out sneakers, such metamorphosis succeeds completely.
It is clear that any footwear should be not onlyfashionable and stylish, but, above all, comfortable and comfortable. And if you compare in this respect, which is more convenient - sneakers for walking or good leather shoes, the advantage for a number of reasons will be given first:
- sneakers are originally designed for long distance travel, jogging and generally invented for people leading an active lifestyle;
- sneakers are universal in the sense that they are comfortable to engage in different kinds of sports or wear them every day;
- sneakers forwalking are equipped with special orthopedic elements supporting the foot while moving, fixing the correct position of the foot, protecting it from damage at an incautious step;
- unlike other types of shoes, sneakers are designed so that the legs do not get tired in them, and they themselves do not wear out for a long time, keeping a good appearance;
- sneakers for walking high quality made ofmaterials that allow the skin to breathe. Thanks to this, even under the greatest loads and frequent long movements, the legs do not sweat in them. Such designs allow to avoid not only unpleasant odors, but also a number of fungal diseases of the skin of the feet;
- although it is customary to consider crosses sports shoes,their wide popularity became the reason for creating new models of special design. And now sneakers for walking are equally appropriate in the gym, on a friendly get-together or in the personal cabinet of the boss of a prestigious company. The difference can only be in the external design of shoes, in style, the manufacturing company and, of course, in price. At work, we will wear that more expensive and pretty, but at home or in the gym - which is simpler and cheaper. The main thing - in all cases it will be the sneakers!
Anatomy of shoes
To properly select the crosses, you need to know something about their "structure":
- first of all a sock - it should be elasticcrack down when pressing. This indicates good quality, elasticity of the material. When you wear this kind of shoes will not rub your feet. The outer edge must have a roller that performs the same function;
- the upper part is sewn from synthetic fabrics, notobstructing access to air and providing good ventilation. In the same place, insert thermoplastic plates (heel stabilizer). Its task is fixation of the foot while walking, protection against slipping, giving stability to the foot;
- Insole in sneakers are usually removable - they can be pulled out, dried, etc. In the middle of it is the arch support, which protects the foot from flat feet;
- specially for runningmodels, like sneakers with fingers - in the manner of gloves. Putting them on, each finger you lay on a kind of bed, where it is conveniently located and protected by shoes from mechanical damage. This is true if, for example, you hit the finger edge of the sneaker on a stone, curb or path. Unpleasant painful sensations you will not feel, because The impact is self-motivated, softened by a special design. In addition to running, it is convenient to do fitness, climb mountains.
We buy in the right place
The main place for all our purchases in terms of clothingand shoes - the market. There and the range is richer, and the prices are different, it is easy to choose a suitable option for the cost and style. However, thinking about where to buy sneakers, it is better to stop at specialized shoe stores or sports goods stores. There's more guarantee to buy really high-quality samples, not Chinese counterfeits. Firms manufacturers value their name and are responsible for the products. Chinese goods, at their low cost, are very far from quality standards. And if the fish is cheap, then the yushka is rotten - according to the proverb.
Purchasing shoes in the store, you can herreturn, if suddenly mistaken in size, style, color, etc. You are protected by the Consumer Rights Law - for market transactions This law does not apply specifically.
So if a thing is bought in the right place, it will last you longer!