How and how much to cook sausages: useful tips
Sausages are a kind of short rawsausages. Their main difference from others in appearance. At a small length, sausages should be somewhat thicker than ordinary sausages. It is interesting that in some other countries these similar meat products are not divided into several categories. Regardless of the name, these appetizing little sausages are loved by everyone: both adults and children. Serving them for breakfast, lunch or dinner with a different side dish (mashed potatoes, pasta or crumbly porridge), you can be sure that the family will be full and satisfied. Is it principle, how and how much to cook sausages? This issue usually occurs in novice masters. How not to digest the dish? Do I have to defrost them beforehand? But first a little about the history of the interesting name of the dish.
"Sausage" and "sardines" - what is common?
Strangely enough, but the name of the short andfatty appetizing meat products occurred precisely from the name of this sea fish. No one now knows the exact reason. But one thing is known: approximately in the XVIII century the word "sausage" got into Russian from Polish. Most likely, it's a matter of external resemblance between shape and size, but not taste, is it?
Frequently asked questions during cooking
Perhaps some of the problems listed below are familiar to you for a long time. Let us dwell on the most common ones, for sure to find out how and how much to cook sausages:
- Is it necessary to pre-clean the products from the shell or is it better to do this after cooking?
- Is the product to be thawed before heat treatment?
- How much should you cook sausages so that they do not burst?
- Does the final result depend on the quality of the products?
- How many minutes to cook sausages in raw form and frozen?
- What are the features of different options for heat treatment?
- How often can you eat this product?
Useful tips, how and how much to cook sausages
Consider the following problems in order:
- The enclosure can be natural orartificial. In the first case, you can not previously clean the products, and do it already in a welded form. If, then, this stage is difficult, which as a result leads to removal along with the "skin" of a part of the meat mass, it is better to remove the shell before work. It is desirable to remove the artificial film before cooking.
- Frozen sausages can be cooked immediately, without waiting for thawing. This does not affect the taste of the dish.
- With any preparation, you can not cook sausages for more than 12-15 minutes. Otherwise, you will get the broken items in an unattractive, "unfolded" form.
- The higher the content in the product of naturalingredients and, accordingly, a better product, it will be better to look like a ready-made dish. That is, products in which there are many different additional components can be highly digested.
- The usual cooking time is from eight to ten minutes. Frozen cook a little longer. But the time, how much to cook sausages, largely depends on the quality of the product.
- Often sausages are fried in a frying pan, grilling or in the oven. The dish turns out tastier and more fragrant.
- Sausages are not a natural product,because in its composition, if you read the label, a lot of different additives in the form of dyes, emulsifiers and other artificial fillers. So do not get carried away by them, including the daily menu. Try to use sausages only in emergency cases for cooking fast food.