How can I make a bug with my own hands: a diagram and a detailed description
In order to organize a wiretap, you canto resort to several ways of realizing what was conceived. Electronic tracking devices can be purchased at the store or ordered via the Internet. However, a qualitative industrial design will cost the consumer "a pretty penny". As a rule, cheap Chinese devices quickly fail, and practicality does not stand out. One thing remains: to make a bug by one's own hands, especially since it is quite feasible, and the cost of components (in order to produce one or another device for audiovisual observation) is in fact symbolic. However, let's get down to business.
Of course, it is required to understand that special meansfor listening - the prerogative of special services. In the event of violation of the constitutional rights of the individual and proven guilt in encroaching upon the privacy secret, administrative punishment will follow. There are cases when it comes to criminal responsibility. Therefore, do not "abuse" the manufactured product. It is much wiser to use such a device as an additional security measure or to use it to carry out acoustic control over the territory of one's own home. For example, a bug for wiretapping, made by your own hands, will become an excellent "informer" if you are not sure of the decency of the nanny you hired or want to know what is happening in class at school. Yes, there are few life situations, when the use of eavesdropping devices becomes a necessity.
Mobile "GSM bug": an incredibly simple solution
In order to make a bugfrom a cellular phone, you need a device that supports the function "Auto-lift the handset", you also need a headset (headphones). The most acceptable for such purposes can be considered the Nokia 1280, because the simplicity and reliability of the phone allow you to count on the success of the project being implemented. By the way, the black and white screen is a sign of economy, the energy consumption of the device is significantly reduced. Believe me, such a bug from the phone, with its own hands tuned, is an excellent substitute for expensive listening equipment. And to make simple actions described below, literally everyone can. Perhaps, we will proceed.
- Go to the phone menu and enter the "Call mode" section.
- Create your own personal mode. All the items relating to the light indication, vibration, volume of the melody of the signal, splash screen, the sound of pressing the buttons and the notification of the incoming SMS message, are to be deactivated.
- Give a name to the new regime.
- From the main menu, find the "Settingsaccessories ", which usually has two sub-items" mini-headset "and" hearing aid ". In each of them, you need to edit the operating parameters and the question of how to make a bug, will be practically solved.
- All the "accessory" items must be included. Assign the newly created mode to active and exit the settings.
- Cut the cord from the headphones and insert the plug into the headset socket.
- The display should show the activated mode.
We use a smartphone for other purposes
Leaving on a business trip or vacation, you can leavehouses a kind of watchman, so to speak mobile "security guard". And you do not need to solder anything, but a cellular bug - with your own hands a remade smartphone. Everything else is just primitive.
- Virtually all smartphones are equipped with the function of "Automatic reception of calls".
- In relatively new cellular aggregatestechnology of energy-saving mode is implemented. Therefore, if you take into account the known good condition of the device, you can count on 5-7 days of operation of your battery.
- Possible when the phone is connected tocharger, and the intermediary between the socket and the charger is a special device with a time relay. An hour a day is a perfectly acceptable energy supplement regime (given the situation described above).
- Turn off the phone's sound notification, light indication and vibration mode.
- It is not superfluous to have such an action, as setting inheadset headset connector, since the background around the caller will be an unfavorable signal that will predetermine the location of the spy device.
- Place the device in the middle zone of the living space. Do not forget: the device should not be in a prominent place, but the wardrobe is not a solution. Place the phone on the mezzanine or fasten on the back of the hanging picture.
Bug for wiretapping: with your own hands from "improvised means"
As a rule, old phones are not discarded. Find the long-forgotten "electronic companion", since it is from him that you make an efficient sound-collecting device. It should be noted that almost any phone can be remade into a listening device. However, the dimensions play an important role in the "espionage life". Therefore, in such a delicate matter, as a wiretapper, it is more reasonable to use small phone models.
General sequence of actions
- Disassemble the phone.
- Remove the screen and remove all the LEDs (keyboard illumination - leave one for visual control).
- Solder the power button.
- Make the installation of the device - "Automatic reception of a call," because the bug with his "hands" should pick up the phone.
- Replace the microphone with a more sensitive one (electret).
- Increase the antenna (ordinary copper wire 15-20 cm).
- Solder the battery and fix it on top of the keyboard pad (elastic band, scotch tape).
- Check the performance.
The optocoupler shown in the diagram can be replaced by a KT315 transistor or Western analogs C9018, C9014. In this case, the capacitor is removed, and the resistor is set with a resistance value of 2.2 k.
You can make an FM transmitter with your own hands. A fairly simple circuit will allow you to receive a signal in the radio frequency range of 88-92 MHz. Do not immediately run to the store and buy parts, perhaps you have faulty electrical equipment, from the motherboard of which you can dismantle the necessary components.
You will need:
- Transistor bipolar - 2N3904 or its analog.
- Resistors - 4.7 and 330 kOhm.
- Capacitors are 4.7 pF, 1 and 22 nF.
- Condenser trim, nominal 30 pF.
- Contour coil - diameter of winding 6 mm, eight-turn, wire 0,5 mm.
- The material for the board is a foil-coated fiberglass.
- Battery type "Crohn" for 9 watts.
- Electret microphone (the most sensitive is used in tape recorders).
We collect FM-beetle for wiretapping
- First of all, a tuning capacitor is soldered (middle of the board). The transistor is mounted to the left.
- Moving to the bottom, we set (from left to right) capacitors: the first - 4.7 pF, the second - 1 nF.
- Now solder the resistors.
- After that, a 22 nF capacitor and a frameless coil.
- The wire, antenna, microphone installation and battery soldering completes the design.
Now for you is not a secret, how to do itfrom the phone bug and what is needed for this. The variants of GSM and radio products presented in this information review are only a part of the many available electronic samples, through which you can establish quality acoustic control. Nevertheless, it should be noted that practicality and quality are achieved through the application of the above recommendations. However, perhaps, there is a "folk craftsman" who will come up with a more rational way to realize the excellent performance indicators of his inventions of the listening type. In the meantime, we will use what we have. Listen carefully!