How to bake a biscuit?
Often you want something tasty and sweet, but do not know what to do. For example, how to bake a biscuit. Simple and tasty. To do this, you need to know some secrets of the biscuit recipe, just execute them and you will succeed at the highest level.
The secrets of making biscuit
- eggs, for cooking, take chilled, then they are better beaten;
- beat whites and yolks separately, then softer and more magnificent dough;
- fill the form only one third, when baking the cake rises;
- Various additives can be added to the biscuit dough (raisins, grated zest, nuts, powdered cocoa, vanillin or other ingredients), but they must be added to the flour and thoroughly mixed with it, and only then combined with the other ingredients;
- I grease the form with butter and sprinkle with semolina or flour, but only at the bottom. The sides of the form do not touch, so that the cake evenly rises, and does not swell in the middle;
- it is impossible to open the oven for the first time for 20 minutes, since the cake will fall and you will have a not very good result.
How to bake a biscuit, because so many of his recipes.You can bake on any, the result will be excellent in any case, if you do everything right.
Two biscuit recipes
The first method is used when time is short, but a lot needs to be done. Smash 4-5 eggs, whip. If you have time, separate the white from the yolk, and then they are whipped separately from each other, and only then carefully combine them together. When the eggs are whipped, add 1 cup of sugar, beat until the dough thickens, and only then add 1 cup of flour, mix well. Pour into the form, put in a preheated oven to 180-200 degrees for 25-40 minutes. Biscuit ready.
The second way. It can be prepared in a cold or warm way. The difference in these methods is only that with the hot method the eggs are whipped with sugar in a water bath to a temperature of 38-40 degrees Celsius, removed from the bath and continue to beat until the temperature drops by half. Everything else cooking is no different from the cold way. Take four eggs, separate the white from the yolk. Whisk separately, adding one cup of sugar, approximately in half sugar there and there. Mix together by adding carefully? cups of flour and 1 tablespoon of starch. Stir not in a clockwise direction, but raise the dough in the bottom up, until the dough is homogeneous.And then, as in the first method.
After you have baked a sponge cake, let it cool a little. If the biscuit is touched or accidentally banged, it may settle, and try to cut, the cake will follow the knife and the cut will be torn and not even. Coating the hot cakes threatens you that they will become very limp. When it cools down, you can continue to work with it: cut, lubricate, decorate. After all the procedures, it is best to allow to stand in the refrigerator (to soak).