How to become pleasant?
It's no secret that people who are pleasant in communication,achieve much more than squeezed, sullen, unsociable. After all, it is easy to agree with the first, they want to spend time with them, communicate, talk, discuss the situation. Everyone wants to make a good impression on others, but how to achieve this? Today we will tell you how to become pleasant or pleasant in communication.
How to be a pleasant person
The art of being pleasant is primarily expressed in communicating with other people.
- In conversation, always be polite, respectthe opinion of another person, do not interrupt him. If you do not agree, express your thoughts correctly, without condemnation. Do not neglect other people. Do not forget to use polite words: thank you, please, I'm sorry. It's very simple, but even many people forget about it.
- If you are an unrestrained and quick-tempered person, thenwork on your reactions. Learn to express your thoughts calm. Do not raise your voice to other people, do not get angry. You will be helped by meditation practices or counseling by a psychologist.
- In a conversation, do not talk only about yourself, yourbenefits or problems. Learn to listen to other people. The best interlocutor is the one who can listen. Sincere interest, a desire to help another - that's what people desperately need in modern society. If you learn to hear and listen to others, you will become a favorite of those around you.
- Do not forget the body language. When communicating, turn your body to the person you are talking to. Use open gestures - open palms, hands. Sit relaxed, confident. Look at the interlocutor, nod, express interest. And of course, do not forget about the smile!
- When communicating with a person, call him by name. In this case, the interlocutor will imbue you with sympathy.
These are just some tips that will help you become pleasant in communication.