How to brew the root of ginger?
Most of us perceive ginger aseast spice, but this plant is also one of the most popular medicines in folk medicine. Ginger has unique useful properties, tea from the root of ginger is recommended for use in hypertension, gastrointestinal problems and urolithiasis. More information about the beneficial properties of ginger read in the article What is useful is ginger.
In this article, we will tell you how to brew the root of ginger correctly.
Recipe for Indian shamans
To make tea from ginger with this recipe you need:
- Take the root of the ginger length of 4-5 centimeters, peel it and finely chop it.
- Boil a liter of water and add to it a small pinch of black pepper.
- Add ginger to the water and boil the mixture for another 10 minutes.
- Strain and lightly cool the mixture, add lemon and sugar to taste.
- All! Now enjoy a tasty and healthy drink!
Brew in thermos
If you correctly brew ginger in a thermos, you can get an exceptionally useful drink that will preserve a lot of vitamins:
- We heat a liter of water to 50-60 degrees, we pour it into a thermos bottle.
- Add 10-50 grams of ginger (the amount depends on the desired strength).
- We close the thermos and insist the drink 3-4 hours. If you want to get a bitter infusion, insist longer.
Ginger, brewed in a thermos, as we have already saidabove, will save more vitamins, because we did not boil it, but know that such a bright taste, as in the previous recipe, can not be obtained. However, if the therapeutic effect is more important to you than the taste sensations, it is not so important.
There is a recipe for brewing ginger, which allows you to get not only an exceptionally delicious drink, but also to multiply its useful properties:
- Boil the water and pour it into a mug.
- Add a tablespoon of chopped rootGinger and the same juice of lemon or orange (you can half a spoonful of both, and another), as well as a teaspoon of honey. Mix the mixture thoroughly, cool a little and drink!
The drink turns out to be very rich, tones well, gives vigor and strength.
In addition to the above recipes, you canbrew ginger and as an ordinary tea - grind the root of ginger in the teapot (the amount depends on the size of the kettle, an approximate calculation - 3 cm of root per 0.5 liters), pour boiling water and wait 10-15 minutes. Add to taste honey, lemon, sugar and drink.