How to cook eggplant with garlic?
Serve eggplants with garlic can be either hot or cold. Eggplant goes well with tomatoes, mayonnaise and greens. Now we will explain in detail how to prepare them. And give a few detailed recipes for eggplants with garlic, tomato and mayonnaise.
Eggplant with garlic
Cooking eggplants with garlic is very easy and quick. For this dish we need several ingredients:
- Eggplant - 2 pieces,
- Garlic - 1 head,
- Vegetable oil - 2 spoons,
We start cooking.
- To begin, we cut the eggplants into slices, add salt and fry them in a frying pan.
- Place the fried eggplants on a plate with a paper napkin. A napkin is needed so that excess oil is absorbed into it.
- While the eggplants are hot, lay garlic on them, which you need to grate in advance and mash it in a garlic press.
- If desired, you can decorate a circle of eggplant with garlic sprig of parsley.
If you like fried eggplants, then you can learn more recipes from the article How to Fry Eggplants with Garlic.
Eggplant with tomato and cheese
To prepare a more complex dish, we need more ingredients than in the first recipe. Namely:
- Grated cheese - 100 gr.
- Eggplant - 1-2 pieces,
- Tomato - 2 pcs,
- Garlic - 1 head.
We start cooking eggplants.
- Cut the eggplants into slices, salt and fry them in butter in a pan on each side.
- While the eggplants are fried, cut the tomatoes into slices, three cheese and garlic.
- Next, mix the cheese, garlic and mayonnaise in one mass.
- When the eggplants are ready, put a tomato on them, and on top a lot of cheese, mayonnaise and garlic. The top can be decorated with a sprig of parsley or basil.
Eggplant with mushrooms
Eggplant goes well with mushrooms. To cook eggplants with mushrooms, you will need:
- Mushrooms (champignons) - 150-200 gr,
- Eggplant - 2-3 pieces,
- Cheese - 100 gr,
- Garlic is half the head.
We start cooking.
- First, cut slices of eggplants, salt and fry in oil.
- Stew mushrooms for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put mushrooms on fried eggplants, sprinkle with grated cheese and garlic on top.
- If desired, you can decorate with greens to taste.