How to create an account on iPhone?
Watch the video
Apple ID (Apple IDI) - a unique account of the owner of the iOS-device, giving him the opportunity to use all the services of the "apple" company. So how do you create an account?
- Go, go to the iTunes section, click the "Download iTunes" button. Install the program, following the prompts of the installer.
- Run iTunes on your computer, click the "Login" button.
- In the window that appears, select the button "Create Apple ID".
- In the new window, you must click continue, thus you confirm the desire to create an ID.
- Now you will see a user agreement - read it (if necessary). In this window, regardless of whether or not you agree with the policy of the agreement, you must check the box "I accept the user agreement", otherwise you will not have any ID.
- In the window that appears, fill in the required parameters - e-mail address, password, secret question and answer, spare e-mail address, date of birth.If you want to receive news from Apple, do not forget to tick the appropriate box.
- We check the correctness of filling the fields, click "Next."
- Moving on to filling out your billing information - this is required when you want to buy something, for example, in the App Store.
- Click the button "Create Apple ID".
- Check the email box specified during registration, follow the link indicated in the letter from Apple. All! Account created and verified.
- We take our iPhone, go to "Settings", go to the menu iTunes Store, App Store, click the button "Create a new Apple ID".
- Specify the country of registration, click "Next."
- We agree with the user agreement.
- Enter personal data by analogy with paragraph 6 of the previous instructions.
- Enter your billing information, click "Next."
- Go to the email box created during registration, find the letter from Apple and follow the link specified in it. It is done!
As you can see, creating an Apple ID is a snap; choose the most convenient method and proceed! At the same time, it is important that these methods are the same for all such devices, be it the iPhone 4 or the latest iPad.