How to cure a cold with folk remedies?
Many people want to learn how to quickly curerunny nose, so as not to remember it for a long time. This problem bothers many people, regardless of age and gender. And very often the chronic rhinitis begins to develop from infancy, when the reasons for this can be a great many. Therefore, mothers ask the question: "How to cure a runny nose in children quickly and effectively?".
The fact is that the baby is very oftena blocked spout, and the reason for this is not always a respiratory infection. As for children under one year, it is first necessary to determine the factor that triggered the development of this disease. If it has nothing to do with an allergic catarrhal disease, then you can take the following measures:
- When the baby begins to regurgitate, then milk,falling into the nose, withered and crusts formed. From this there is a sniff, a common cold. It is necessary to constantly clean the child's spout with special cotton buds, which must first be dipped in baby oil.
- To cure a runny nose in a child that arose inresult ORZ, it is possible to wash out a nose with droplets on the basis of sea water. All other medications of local importance can be used only after consultation with a specialist.
- Before feeding, it is necessary to clean the baby's nose. It is best to do this with the help of cotton swabs, because the use of special aspirators to suck liquid is not always convenient to handle.
To cure a runny nose in an adult,You can use traditional medicine, proven by time and many generations of people. If its occurrence is not associated with any disease, at the initial stage of its development you can drink 100 ml of boiled water, dissolving in it a few drops of iodine tincture or eating a slice of garlic. If this does not help, you can use the following treatment methods:
- Alternately (then one nostril, then another) sniff ammonia. Repeat procedure every 30 minutes.
- Before going to bed, rub the heels with iodine, put warm socks on their feet and leave them all night.
- To cure a cold, it is useful before going to bed to make a hot foot bath, adding salt, soda or a bit of mustard to it. After the procedure, you need to wear warm socks and sleep in them all night.
- You can wash your nose with lemon juice, doing this as often as possible.
- Recommend during the day not to drink anything, but only eat (adhere to a dry diet). Also, do not eat fruits and vegetables, because they have a high content of liquid.
- It helps to wash the nose with clean water. To do this, take a little of this liquid at room temperature and draw it in each nostril so that it gets into your mouth.
Remember that curing a runny nose caused byany disease, it is impossible, applying only the above methods. In order for the result to be achieved, you need to contact a specialist who must diagnose and prescribe adequate treatment.
There are a number of useful tips thatThey are used in folk medicine to treat the common cold. So, as soon as a person has noticed the first signs of his appearance, you need to make mustard plasters, tie them to the heels and wrap them in cotton cloth. Then put on woolen socks and leave everything in this state for two or three hours. It is best to do this before a night's sleep. As practice shows, the rhinitis stops the next morning. The main thing is to start treatment on time.
Remember that the common cold can geta chronic form of development, and very quickly. It depends on the quality of the treatment and this is the correctness of his choice. Therefore, before anything is done, consult a doctor first. And then take up the treatment.