How to grow henna?
Henna is an affordable and natural material thatoften used for dyeing hair in red and dark shades, as well as for creating tattoos. But to get high-quality hair color or a persistent and bright tattoo, henna should be properly diluted.
How to build a henna for a tattoo
For tattoos it is better to choose henna fine grind, it is sold in the form of a powder.
- Sift the powder before kneading henna, so that the paint is more uniform in consistency.
- After that add to the desired amount of powderlemon juice and mix until the consistency of sour cream - the paint should not be too thick or too liquid. If you want to make the tattoos more dark, add ground coffee or basmus to the mixture.
- When the paint is well mixed and ready, wrap it in a drawing tube and leave it for a day - this will make it possible to achieve a more saturated color of tattoos.
There are other variants of a mixture of henna for tattoos:
- Half a cup of brewed tea + 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar + juice of half a lemon + henna powder;
- 1/4 cup of henna + freshly brewed tea + juice of fresh lemon + a drop of vegetable oil;
- Henna + instant coffee + 2 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice + 5 drops of clove and eucalyptus oil.
How to make henna for hair coloring
Prepare henna for hair coloring verysimply: take a non-metal container, pour henna into it, add hot water and mix the paint to the state of sour cream. It is important that there are no lumps left. Usually women use Iranian henna from sachets of 25 grams for staining. If you have very short hair, then it will be enough for half of such a sachet, on average 1-1.5 sachets will be needed, for long ones it is necessary from 2 or more. Once the paint is ready, immediately apply it to the hair until it is cold.
If you want to achieve a darker shade of hair, then you can add basmud or coffee to the paint.
- Slightly boil four teaspoons of coffee, strain and add the dregs to henna.
- To obtain a shade of mahogany, you can add four spoons of cocoa.
- For a light chestnut color, mix henna and basma in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Dark and black color can be obtained by mixing in proportion of 1 part of henna and 2 parts of basma. For a very black hue, add 3 pieces of basma to 1 part of henna.