How to knead the dough?
Appetite comes before eating, if the apartmentsmells of fresh baked goods. However, a wonderful smell, like baking itself, will never work without the right test. About how to knead dough of different types, we will tell in this article.
To begin with, let us dwell on the general nuances of the test.
Tips: how to properly knead the dough
- The utensils used to prepare the dough should be clean and dry.
- It is necessary to sift the flour before preparing the dough.
- Dough should be prepared from ingredients of one temperature, that is, beforehand get out milk, oil, and other ingredients that you need from a prescription.
- Dough for baked patties should be thicker than for fried.
- To ensure that the dough does not stick to your hands or work surface, treat them with vegetable oil or flour.
- In the test everything should be in moderation. So, for example, a large amount of sugar will lead to the fact that the baking will burn, not having time to bake. And an insufficient amount of sugar will cause your pastry to be pale and not sweet. Excess liquid in the test, will lead to the fact that the products will blur.
How to knead yeast dough
It is very important quality of all products usedfor the preparation of dough, including yeast. When kneading the dough, before yeast is added to the dough, it must be dissolved in warm milk (or in water - whichever is used for cooking). Yeast dough by the method of cooking is divided into: spongy and odorless. The differences between them are the same - the jar is kneaded on the basis of gum and with a lot of baking, which means that it rises more. Consider in detail the preparation of both species.
- Flour 4 cups
- Milk 1 glass (you can use water)
- Egg 1 piece
- Yeast 20-30 g
- Oil of 3-4 tbsp. spoons (you can use vegetable, butter or margarine)
- Sugar, if you are making sweet pastry, then 0.5 cup, otherwise you will need up to 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
So, how to mix dough yeast unpaired? It's simple:
- Eggs, salt, sugar, mix thoroughly and combine with milk (previously dissolved in yeast).
- In the resulting mixture, pour in the flour, stirring constantly.
- We bring it to a homogeneous mass.
- In the end, we add oil, if using cream or margarine, they must be pre-melted and cooled.
- Once again carefully knead the dough, it should be easily separated from the walls.
- Cover the dough with a lid or a towel and leave in a warm place, let's go up.
- After lifting, we knead the dough, letting out the gas formed in it, and let us rise again, after which we start to make the product.
- Flour 0,5 kg
- Milk 1.5 cups
- Egg 4 pieces
- Yeast 50g
- Vegetable oil 50 g
- Butter and margarine for 100 g
- Sugar, if you are making sweet pastry, then 1 glass, otherwise sugar will be required up to 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon
First of all, we harvest the sponge and leave itrise by 1-1.5 hours. To begin with we breed a shiver in milk, heated to 40 °, then add art. a spoonful of sugar and pour in the flour. Flour should be so much that the opara has turned out on a consistence, as a dough on pancakes. How to understand that the opara is ready? It's very simple, it will be after it has risen to its maximum and then settles.
The second stage is the preparation of the dough. When the opara is ready, mix the eggs with the remains of sugar and salt. After all is carefully mixed, pour the mixture of eggs into the spoon, and again carefully mix, now you can pour in the flour. In the end, we add melted and cooled butter, margarine, and vegetable oil. After that we continue to knead the dough by hand, the kneading process can last up to 20 minutes, the better you knead the dough, the better it will be.
The dough is ready, it remains to cover it with a lid and put it in a warm place to rise for 1.5-2 hours. However, do not forget to make a hitch, somewhere in 1 hour.
How to knead dough for pancakes
- Half a liter of milk
- Six st. spoons of flour (with a slide)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tbsp. a spoon of vegetable oil
Each hostess should be able to cook pancakes,because they are all so fond of, simple, or hearty with fillings. The process of making pancake dough is very simple: first mix eggs with salt and sugar, then add milk, and again thoroughly mix. Then you can add flour, while the dough should be constantly stirred. It is necessary to stir the dough until the lumps are lost, if they were formed when dough is added to the dough. In the end, add the vegetable oil, and again stir. That's ready classic dough for pancakes.
The dough should be sufficiently liquid. If it turned out to be very liquid - add flour, if on the contrary very thick, then add milk.
Some mistresses make the dough on kefir, then the pancakes turn out to be rich, and if you add more flour, you will get a dough for pancakes.
How to mix dough with dumplings
This type of test is suitable not only for cooking dumplings, but for dumplings. For preparation it will be required:
- Wheat flour 0,5 kg
- Water 200 g
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp. a spoonful
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon
In a large bowl, pour the floursifting it), so that a hill is formed. At the top of the hill, make a hole in which pour in the mixed eggs, salted water and vegetable oil. Mix the liquid in the hole, gradually taking in the flour, until all the flour is gone into the dough. Then knead the dough with your hands until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
This recipe for dumplings isclassic, but you can cook it using several types of flour (for example, wheat and buckwheat), and if you replace the vegetable oil with melted butter (chilled), the dough will turn out to be tender.
Now you know how to knead the dough for cooking different dishes, use the tips and recipes from the article, and you will succeed!