How to learn a twerk?
Watch the video
About twenty years ago, a new and very frank feminine style of dance - twerk - was formed. Someone may consider him too vulgar, and someone - insanely erotic. After all, the basic movement in it is a variety of accented movements by the buttocks. But learning to twerk or at least its basics is to train the buttocks, the abs, and maybe to please the sensual dance of a loved one. We suggest you to master several basic movements of this funny style.
- Turn on some rhythmic winding melody and start practicing.
- Put the legs at a distance of double the width of the shoulders, toes out and bend them at the knees. Make sure your knees look to the sides, not forward. You should not squat too low, posture should be steady and comfortable.
- Bend your body slightly forward, put your hands on your hips. Your thumbs should cover your back, and the rest should be your stomach. Track your posture. Shoulders straightened, head looks straight.
- Now begin to slowly work out the movement of the buttocks. Reach in the lower back and try to slightly raise the ass. The body moves forward slightly. Now try to align the lower back. Feels like you should feel like you bent her back. Perform this exercise slowly in the rhythm of the music. As soon as you begin to succeed, accelerate the pace by half. This exercise is quite provocative, but it perfectly trains the flexibility of the waist, the muscles of the buttocks and the lower press.
- When you have a basic movement, practice shaking your buttocks from side to side. To do this, fix in the position with the backward deflection forward and begin to quickly and quickly move the booty from side to side. Try to keep other parts of the body from moving.
- The initial position of the legs is the same. Bend down so that at least your fingers touch the floor. Do not hunch. If stretching allows you, do not bend your knees - so the movements will look more impressive.
- Now bend your knees a little, and when straightening - bend the lower back. Practice first to do this exercise slowly, and then accelerate the pace.
- As soon as the previous ligament starts to turn out, add shaking buttocks to it. When performed, the knees should be straight.
- This exercise can be varied with an unusual rotation of the buttocks: perform the first half of the circle quickly, and the second - as if stretching the movement. Try to emphasize each backward deflection. That is how your dance will be the most expressive.