How to make an eternal fire with your hands - a step-by-step master class
How to make a perpetual fire of paper with your own handson May 9? There are many types of crafts. Their main difference is only whether the volume work is either flat. If in the case of a flat craft, more or less everything is clear (you can make an application), then how to make a mockup of eternal fire with your own hands, so that it is voluminous? In fact, everything turns out to be simple.
How to make a model of eternal fire with your own hands?
A mock-up of eternal fire must necessarily consist ofstars and flames. Large handicraft items also contain a pedestal, which can be decorated with the appropriate symbols (for example, the years of the Great Patriotic War and the St. George ribbon) and flowers (for example, red carnations that are relevant for this occasion).
We bring to your attention a master class, how to make an eternal fire from paper with your own hands. Step by step we will write out the instruction and we will place photos.
Tools and materials
To make an eternal fire from paper you will need:
- pattern of the star;
- cardboard (large sheets);
- red wipes or tissue paper;
- scissors or clerical knife;
- red or bronze paint (it is better to take gouache);
- wallpaper with a picture of marble.
When you are stocked with materials, you can proceed to the master class, how to make an eternal fire with your own hands, gradually doing every detail of the craft, and then putting everything in one.
Stage 1 - the layout of the star
Master class, how to make a star layout for eternal fire with your own hands:
- Take a large sheet of cardboard, scissors, glue or scotch, a pencil, ruler, paint and a brush.
- Put a dot in the center of the cardboard.
- Draw two perpendicular lines through the point.
- Draw two more lines on the dotted lines, which form the letter "X" at the intersection. By length, they should be half the size of the first two.
- Connect all the vertices with dashed lines. You will have a star.
- Opposite each side of the star in the center is a point a few centimeters apart.
- Connect the solid line to the vertices and set points.
As a result, you should get such a figure, as in the picture above. Cut it along solid lines.
Stage 2 - the star
Master class, how to make a star for eternal fire with your own hands:
- Take the mockup of the star and cut it out.
- Bend the star's layout along the long axes inward.
- Straighten the layout.
- Bend the star's layout along the short axes outwards.
- Straighten the layout.
- Give the layout the shape of a three-dimensional star due to the resulting fold lines.
- Connect the protruding parts to each other, which should serve as a support for the star. This can be done either with glue, if the projections overlap, or with an adhesive tape.
- Turn the star over and paint it in red or bronze.
Stage 3 - fire
Instructions on how to make an eternal fire of paper with your hands on May 9:
- Take three napkins or tissue paper.
- Draw a model of fire on one sheet. Its shape can be different, for example, as in the picture.
- Fold the paper in a pile.
- Cut out the layout of the fire.
- Fold the resulting sheets together. Each next layer should be slightly lower than the previous one.
- Cut the leftovers down.
- Twist the bottom of the paper and fix it with a thread or tape.
Flame for the star is ready!
Stage 4 - pedestal
Despite the fact that instructions are already given, howmake an eternal fire with your own hands, the master class will be incomplete, if you do not mention how to make the pedestal. After all, it is also part of the layout. In our case, the pedestal consists of two parts: the first will stand, the other - lie. Just on the last and the star with a flame will take its place.
Instructions how to make an eternal fire with your own hands - the first part of the pedestal:
- Take a sheet of cardboard, a pencil, a ruler and scissors.
- Place the sheet vertically in front of you.
- Draw a strip from the edge, small in width, but long, to the full height of the sheet. You will get the first strip.
- Note the distance from the line that will be equal to the width of the finished star (or will be slightly larger).
- Having drawn this width, you will get a second strip.
- Make another strip, which is the same width as the first. There will be a strip No. 3.
- Draw a fourth strip, which is the width of the second.
- Make a strip No. 5 equal to the stripes No. 1 and 3.
- Bend all 5 strips.
- On the folds, make a box, only without top and bottom.
- Glue strips 1 and 5 together.
- Make small incisions from one side on the folds of the thin sides of the box.
- Close the box.
The first part of the pedestal is ready. It can either be painted with paint, or covered with wallpaper with a marbled pattern.
The second part of the pedestal is done similarly to the first, only there are a number of features:
- The width of the second part should be equal to the width of the first one.
- The height should be slightly larger than the first. This is done quite simply: increase the size of the side walls.
- The second box should be closed on both sides.
After you have collected the second part of the pedestal, decorate it with paint or wallpaper.
Step 5 - collecting all the details
When all the components - the flame, the star and the two parts of the pedestal - are completely dry, you can start assembling them.
- Place the second part of the pedestal on a table or other surface.
- Put the first part on the second, close to the edge. You can fix it with scotch tape.
- Make a small hole in the center of the star. It is most convenient to do this with a thick needle or awl.
- Insert the flame into the resulting hole. Do this carefully, so as not to tear the details. For this you can help yourself with a needle or toothpick.
- At the center of the bottom of the pedestal, place the star, pre-lubricating its support with glue.
- Spread the flame.
Eternal fire is almost ready.
Completion of the craft "Eternal Flame"
The resulted master class, how to make an eternal fire from paper by hand in stages, implies also the decoration of the craft with the help of flowers and inscriptions.
Instructions how to make carnations from paper:
- Take the red corrugated or cigarette paper of red and green colors, wire.
- Tightly wrap the wire with green paper, fixing it at the ends with glue. The stalk is ready.
- Fold several sheets of red paper in a stack (three to five pieces).
- Fold the paper with the accordion.
- Wrap the stalk of the middle of the accordion.
- Trim the edges of the accordion, giving them a sharp shape.
- Carefully spread each layer of the accordion.
- Fan the flower.
One carnation is ready. Make a few more according to the scheme given.
Now you can decorate the pedestal with an inscription.
- Take the cardboard, ruler, pencil, scissors and red paint with a brush.
- Draw on the cardboard two parallel lines, given that the distance between them is equal to the value of future letters and numbers.
- Draw the following capital letters and numbers between the resulting lines, which should be the same width: 1, 9, 4, 1, 1, 9, 4, 5, P, O, M, H, I, M, D, O, P , D, I, M, C, Y.
- Cut out all numbers and letters.
- Paint the details with red paint.
- Allow parts to dry well.
- Print the image of the Order with the St. George ribbon or find such an image on postcards.
- Cut out the image along the path.
- Glue the numbers and letters in the correct order on the pedestal (for example, as in the photo), and also place the picture of the Order and the St. George ribbon.
Put the carnations next to the star. Paper homemade "Eternal Flame" is ready! So that the article is not spoiled:
- Put it on a flat plank.
- Dust from the handicraft is better to wipe not with a rag, but with a special brush. Then the details will not get hurt.
- Choose a place where there will be an eternal fire, without direct sunlight. Otherwise, the paper will burn out and lose its brightness.
We hope that you understand everything in a phased description of how to make an eternal fire with your own hands. The master class is over!
Add your ideas when making crafts, for example, print out pictures of soldiers, glue them on cardboard and cut, leaving the support. Place the resulting figures next to the eternal fire.