How to pay for gas
If you use natural gas, you must pay for it every month, whether you like it or not. Retail gas prices and payment methods depend on several factors. Let's figure out how to pay for gas?
The price of gas consumed varies depending on what you spend on it:
- cooking (the presence in the apartment or in the private household of the gas stove with a centralized gas supply);
- water heating (the presence of a gas column);
- heating of the dwelling (the presence of a gas boiler).
In the absence of a gas meter and if there is one, you (an individual) enter into an agreement with a gas supply organization. In accordance with this contract, each month you must pay for gas supply services, depending on the volume of its consumption. If there is a meter, readings are taken from it and paid according to the established tariff. In the absence of a meter, you pay the average amount calculated by the gas supply company.
This amount will depend on the type of gas equipment (stove, column or boiler), the footage of the dwelling and the number of people living in it. The amount of payment indicated in the receipt, which you receive by mail. If there is a counter in the receipt received, you enter the readings yourself.
How to pay for gas on the receipt?
There are several payment options. Which one is more convenient for you, choose for yourself.
- Unified cash and settlement centers that accept utility payments.
- "Mail of Russia" - in any of its offices, regardless of the registration and address specified in the receipt.
- The branches of the Bank of Russia (savings banks) are the same as at the post office. Possible fees.
- Sberbank ATMs - on receipt, indicating its number, in cash or by credit card.
- ATMs of commercial banks with which the gas supply company has an agreement, a plastic card or cash. Possible fees.
- Internet banking. If your plastic card allows you to make payments online.
- Cashier management company (HOA).
And most importantly, knowing how to pay for gas, do it in time so that debts do not accumulate!