How to restore a sim card?
Very often with many such an unpleasant situation happens when a SIM card is lost. It is also not uncommon for such cases when a SIM card deteriorates in the process of removing it or inserting it into a phone. How to restore a sim card?
So, is it possible to restore a sim card? The telephone operator "Megafon" allows its users, in a given situation or another, to spoil a SIM card, to restore it.
- To restore the Megafon SIM card, you need to visit the online store of this telephone operator, for this. If the user enters this site for the first time, he must fill out a special registration card where you need to enter your email address, password for the future account, last name and first name. After completing the registration process on the site, it will be possible to log in using your password and email address.
- After that, you need to click the button that says “Save”, after which a special window with an electronic form for placing orders will appear on the screen. With the help of this window, an application is made for the restoration of a lost SIM card.In that case, if the user does not want to carry out the registration process, he can immediately get on the electronic order form by clicking the button “Continue” under the registration form. To restore a lost SIM, you need to correctly fill out the questionnaire in the order form. Be sure to fill in the fields that are highlighted in yellow. Such fields include first name, middle name, last name, the phone number that requires the SIM card to be restored, as well as any other contact phone number. In electronic form, you can skip the field with passport data, but when the operator contacts you, you will need to provide this data. After filling in all the required fields, you need to click on the button that says “Submit order”.
- Before pressing the button, it is advisable to once again check the correctness of all the data entered. After sending an order, each user receives an order number, which is best to remember or to write somewhere, as it will greatly facilitate and speed up the process of order identification. Within three working days after sending the order, an employee of the mobile operator Megafon contacts the user, after talking with whom a new SIM card is sent.If it is not possible to go through the process of restoring a SIM card online, then this issue can be resolved at any Megafon chain store. A new working SIM card will be provided after filling out all the necessary documents. Still thinking about how to restore a sim card? Megaphone provides for this all the amenities.
In case of loss or theft of the SIM card of the mobile operator Tele2, subscribers also think about how to restore the SIM card. Tele2 also provides assistance to its customers. But only in the case of the user providing a document confirming the identity. The cost of restoring the SIM card of the mobile operator Tele2 is fifty rubles, which will immediately be credited to the user's account after the completion of the process of restoring the SIM card. It must be said that the restoration of a SIM card has several advantages for mobile users.
- First, the user retains his previous number, which means that he will not need to disturb all his acquaintances, partners, employees, and so on, with a request to write down the new number.
- Secondly, the user remains with all connected services,and also uses the same tariff, which excludes spending money on the renewal of certain services that can be provided by the operator on the new number.
- Thirdly, the user gets access to the balance of his account, which means that with the loss or damage of the old SIM card, the money that was in her account was not lost.
It is necessary to take into account one feature of the restoration of the SIM card of the mobile operator Tele2 for businessmen. Users in this category to restore a SIM card will need to provide an extended set of documents. In some cases, the subscriber is expected to face the greatest problems with how to restore the SIM. Beeline, for example, does not really have convenient methods for solving the problem under discussion. To do this, you must either visit one of the offices of the company, or negotiate everything over the phone, pay online and wait for the delivery of a new SIM card by courier. As you can see, nowadays almost everything can be done without leaving your own home, or rather without even getting up from your own computer.
All users of the MTS mobile network in order to access their old number in case of loss or theft of a SIM card,must perform two simple and quick actions: first block the SIM card, and then restore it and get it in your hands. After all, users of this operator also sometimes need information on how to restore a SIM card. MTS takes good care of its customers, and therefore the blocking and restoration of the card takes place in the same places - the Internet Assistant to subscribers of the MTS network or the contact centers of the MTS network. To obtain a restored card you need to have a passport with you.