How to tie a beautiful scarf?
Watch the video
The scarf is a great invention of stylists, which will not only warm up in the “icy winter season”, but also help to create an original and chic style. Even with the help of a scarf, you can correct the flaws of your figure and hide all those places that you do not seem to be quite perfect. We suggest to get acquainted with technicians how to tie beautifully a scarf. Let's start with the thin scarves and kerchiefs that are so relevant this season. With them, the image turns out to be flying and romantic, but such scarves can be tied up not only in a familiar and annoying way. How beautifully to tie a scarf around your neck is a whole art, learn:
Option 1. At the corner
- We take square head scarf.
- We put it on a corner.
- We take the resulting triangle for the ends and place it on the neck with an angle forward.
- If you have a short scarf, tie it to a knot, if it is long, leave the ends hanging loose. The thin woolen kerchief tied in the same way will look great.
Option 2. French style
Scarves can be tied easily, but originally in the French style.
- Harness the kerchief angle.
- From the extreme longest corner, fold it so that it turns out to be a rectangle.
- Wrap the scarf two or three times around your neck. Tie front, you can side.
- You can tie a bow, if the length allows.
Option 3. Square knot
Suitable option for clothes with an open neck.
- We work together a scarf in the form of a rectangle.
- We throw over the neck so that one of the ends is lower than the other.
- We cross the ends so that the longest overlaps the short one and take it out from the top.
- We stretch the same long end by the short end, and pass it through the resulting loop.
- We stretch both ends, and hide them under the clothes. When the scarf is very long, try to wind it around the neck and tie a beautiful knot. We turn on the fantasy, because the warm scarves are quite soft and with them you can come up with very unusual knots.
How to tie a scarf for every day
- The easiest knot can be made by folding the scarf in half and throwing it over the neck.
- Thread the loose ends in a loop, then pull up to the neck.
Some more available methods
- How to tie square scarves. We arrange the kerchief at an angle and fasten it to the back. We release the ends ahead.
- Tie a bohemian-style scarf, elementary winding the scarf around your neck and lowering the ends forward. The same option can always be diluted with a knot or a bow, or the end of the product to release forward.
- In the classical style, the scarf is tied in such a way that one end of the scarf hangs in front and the other one must be slung over the shoulder.
- The long scarf must be twisted once and wrapped around the neck. Leave the ends or hang in front, or take out over the scarf.
- We take a long scarf and throw it over the neck so that the ends hang down in front. We cross the ends, lower pass through the loop. It should make the original node.