How to wear a suit?
It seems to be the usual thing, a classic suit, allby standards and rules. But, perhaps, no one thinks that wearing a classic costume is a whole art, which we will help you learn. In this article we will give you general tips on how to wear a suit, how to correctly combine it with other wardrobe items, what shoes you need to choose a suit. Pantsuit is a classic, a universal solution for all occasions. Whether you are a student or a businessman; Whether going to an official reception, to a restaurant, to a festive event or to a daily work in an office, a suit will always suit.
First of all, let's clarify with what to wear a suit:
- With a shirt with a long sleeve, the other will not do. In this case, the sleeves of the shirt can protrude from under the jacket only by 1.5 to 2 centimeters. Also, do not wear a shirt and a suit of one plan, for example, a striped shirt for a striped suit;
- The tie must be worn so that its length overlaps the belt of trousers by 2 centimeters;
- Choose a belt for the color of shoes;
- Socks are best worn black or under the color of a suit;
- Shoes should be classic, one-color.
From the next section, you will learn how to wear a suit properly. Follow our advice.
- The suit of light color should be worn in the daytime, dark suits leave for the evening.
- The jacket should be fastened in most cases, especially if you go somewhere, speak to people. You can unbutton your jacket only if you are sitting in a chair.
- Choose a suit in which you will be comfortable and comfortable. Agree that it is impossible to look elegant if you continually pull something back and correct it.
- Butterfly wear only with dark suits. With light-colored suits, this is simply inappropriate.
- The color of the scarf for the breast pocket is the one that does not repeat with the color of the jacket.
Now you know what a men's costume is likewear this wardrobe thing. We now turn to a description of another question. It's no secret that in the modern world, men's costume has become an element of women's wardrobe. The first woman to promote the men's style in clothes was Gabrielle Chanel. In the early 20th century, this fashion was picked up by Hollywood, and then spread around the world. Since then, the pantsuit men's suit is present in the wardrobe of many women and is used in daily life. So how correctly and with what to wear a female costume?
- Do not wear a jacket with a blouse released on top. This is an obsolete and ridiculous option.
- If you are not going on an official evening, try to look in such "business" clothes every day. Put on a jacket with a V-neck undershirt or top.
- If you are going to any celebration, pick up costumes more expensive. Pay attention to the fabric, suits from satin, brocade or velvet are best suited.
- Shoes under the suit should always be on heels. Better low heel than ballet flats. Heel emphasizes the female figure, slim legs. Also shoes must be closed.
- In the summer, give preference to the costumes of cream,white colors, because the black suits under the hot sun look far from stylish. In autumn or winter, choose suits of olive, brown, burgundy flowers.
- The choice of accessories depends on the type of costume. If you wear a man's free suit, you will like a bag-briefcase. If you are wearing an expensive feminine costume, pick up a clutch.
- Choosing socks for a suit is a simple thing. Just put on kapron socks flesh-colored under any suit, and the image is complete.
- The length of the trousers should reach the middle of the heel. But if you wear narrower to the bottom trousers, you can allow and length to the ankle.
The last thing we tell you is how to wear a gray suit.
A jacket of this color is considered boring,everyday and practical option for every day. This is partly true. However, a gray suit can be diluted with bright colors. Since the gray jacket is a rather conservative thing, it can be combined with such clothes:
- Uniform jeans (can be bright);
- Shorts below the knee;
- Pencil skirt.
Refresh the image can be yellow, whichit goes well with gray. It is best to choose matte underwear, without decor and patterns. For fashionistas, you can offer this option: a gray jacket, a bright top, a necessarily brown, black or white bottom, a scarf for the color of the top. The gray jacket looks interesting with different shorts. Do not wear gray and gray at all. You will look very casual. Remember the main thing: the suit should sit well on you, be comfortable and give a comfortable feeling. Then you will wear it with pleasure!