Inexpensive pharmacy products for beauty: we save with the mind
It seems that taking care of yourself involves spendinghuge sums of money. Stimulators of hair growth, anti-cellulite creams, anti-wrinkle masks and much more - the cost of each vial is often comparable to the average check in an expensive restaurant. What to do when you want to look attractive, but there is no extra money? You can find a way out - cheap pharmacy products for beauty. If you look closely at the composition of the contents of jars from expensive cosmetic shops, it is easy to see that the main components of "unique" masks, creams, balms are ordinary oils, vitamins, which, in fact, cost a penny. All this is easy to buy by yourself and for a couple of minutes to prepare a cheaper, but no less effective mask for hair, nails, regenerating face cream. So, inexpensive pharmacy products for beauty. What does it concern?
Consider drugstores for beauty and shine of hair:
- Pasta "Sulsen" - a great alternative to expensive shampoos against dandruff. It additionally nourishes the hair and stimulates their growth.
- "Repetit" is a budget stimulator of hair growth, perfectly replaces brand analogues thanks to the extracts of herbs and oils that are part of the product.
- The combination of vitamins A, E, lemon juice and "Dimexide" is an effective mask that stimulates hair growth.
Anti-aging creams, serums with lifting effect, special emulsions for applying to the delicate skin around the eyes - will inexpensive chemist's products for beauty be equally effective? So:
- Placental masks for facial skin, eyelids are an excellent substitute for expensive anti-aging creams. The mask tightens the skin, smooths fine wrinkles, provides skin tone and a healthy appearance.
- Apricot seed oil - alternativeday cream. It nourishes the skin, promotes its regeneration, does not cause irritation, which is especially important with sensitive skin. Also, oil contributes to the normalization of the sebaceous glands. The face becomes smooth, has a healthy appearance.
- Chamomile, a turn - cheap drugstores forbeauty. Grasses should be soiled, drain, add olive oil, jojoba oil and freeze. The resulting ice cubes will perfectly replace the daily tonic, perfectly refresh your face and give it a radiant look.
- Tincture of calendula is a drying agent, which is recommended to use to cleanse the face in case of rashes.
Nails and Hands
Are there inexpensive pharmacy products for the beauty of nails and hands? Of course yes:
- Baths with sea salt - an excellent tonic for the hands and nails.
- Oil baths help to strengthen the nails. It is necessary to pour olive oil in the bowl and immerse the fingers there for ten minutes.
- Glycerin, ethyl alcohol, ammonia - from these simple components it is quite easy to make an analogue of a hand cream. It is only necessary to mix these ingredients in equal parts.
Castor and burdock oil - penniesfor the care of eyebrows, tender skin around the eyes, eyelashes, and eyelids. Oils nourish the hair follicles, promote the growth of new hairs and strengthen existing ones.