It's interesting: how to update "Android" via computer?
There may be several variations on the topic of howupdate the "Android". Through a computer, connecting via a special cable or wireless connection, through the device itself (mobile phone, tablet) that has access to the Internet, using the update file from the official website of the manufacturer. In this article we will tell you more about the first method of updating.
How to update "Android" via computer?
For this procedure we will need:
- a computer;
- Internet access (preferably unlimited, as the update may have
- wire for connecting devices (it is included in the gadget);
- program on the computer for your mobile device (for example, Samsung phones - Samsung Kies application);
- approximately 30 minutes of free time.
Two upgrade options
- How to update "Android" via computer, if installedspecialized software for the device?The first step is to connect two devices: PC and your gadget, which may be a mobile phone or tablet, running under the above OS. You can do this using a wire or wi-fi connection (if the application supports this type of connection). Go to the program settings and check if the update is available for your model. If so, install them (the program after it detects a new version, independently offers you to install it, you only need to confirm your consent). Note that the device being updated can be rebooted several times during the installation process. In no case do not interrupt the update, do not disconnect the computer and do not remove the wire.
- How to update "Android" via computer, if there is no possibility to connect the device to it?In order to download the update file foryour gadget, you will need to visit the manufacturer's website. After that, send the installation package to your device (by bluetooth, memory card or otherwise) and install (that is, just run it). The update will happen in an automatic mode, and you will not need any action.
Can I update "Android" in other ways?Yes. There are two other methods that you can use without a computer.
- Update through settings. You will need to go to "About the device" and first check for updates. We recommend this procedure only when connected to a wireless network. Once the system captures the presence of a new version, it immediately prompts you to install it. By the way, in the same section you can install "automatic update", which will allow you in the future not to think about whether files are available for download or not.
- Update via Playmarket. Service for devices running Android "OS" will not only allow you to download applications and games, but also to update the system.
So, now you know how to update "Android" through the computer and not only! Feel free to download new versions for your gadgets and enjoy their innovations.