Job description of an electrical engineer, rights and duties
The most important position of the job descriptionAn electrical engineer is a clearly defined requirement for the qualification of a future employee, and specifically an item that relates to the employee's safety team. A good specialist in his field can flexibly and broadly think, using a solid foundation of knowledge that was obtained at the institute. The main task in the duties of an electrical engineer is to ensure reliable and trouble-free operation of the serviced electrical equipment and devices, as well as strict compliance with the rules of labor protection in the operation of electrical installations.
Profession electrical engineer
The profession of an energy engineer is based onstrong knowledge of a number of specialized sciences: mathematics, electrical engineering, physics, computer science and technology. You can go to electricians in specialized vocational lyceums and colleges. A diploma of an electrical engineer can be obtained in many higher educational institutions of Russia. In addition, as is known, scientific and technological progress is constantly improving equipment, equipment, so for a specialist it will not be superfluous to visit profile courses. It is important to be able to creatively approach the solution of the most important problems and think lightly in difficult situations.
In the work of a power engineer,unexpected problems that require immediate decision-making. Therefore, considering the resume of an electrical engineer, the employer prefers highly qualified and experienced specialists who are well versed in all electrical equipment of the plant, installation of equipment, rules for its operation, and safety.
General provisions in the instruction of the engineer-energetics
An electrical engineer can design systemspower supply or design electric machines and apparatus, as well as individual parts of industrial installations. This profession is in great demand in construction. The specialist must be able to competently design a power supply project for buildings and buildings, and further manage the implementation of his project and maintain current documentation. The work of an electrical engineer is necessary in the services for the operation of structures and buildings. In these services, a specialist should monitor the operation of energy supply systems, carry out corrective work and be responsible for preventing accidents and necessary repairs.
The education of an electrical engineer can be professional engineering and technical, and the required work experience is not less than 3 years.
Required requirements for an energy engineer
The job description of an electrical engineer usually includes the following duties:
- Study of regulations, orders, orders, regulatory and methodological materials, on the operation of power equipment.
- Organization of the energy sector.
- Study of the prospects of the company's technical development.
- To study the technical characteristics, design features, operating modes and rules for the operation of power equipment.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and rational operation of equipment.
- To select the optimal methods of installation, adjustment, adjustment of power equipment.
- To carry out the installation of electrical equipment.
- Competently and on time to make applications for energy resources, materials, equipment, tools, spare parts.
- Observe the rules for putting in the repair of faulty equipment.
- Know the basic elements of the production technology of the organization.
- The organization of labor not only during operation, but also modernization, repair of power equipment.
- The domestic and foreign experience in the correct operation of power equipment is welcomed.
- Be aware of tariffs for electricity.
- Clearly know and follow the rules of the internal labor order.
- Have the basics of organizing work in the enterprise, the economy.
- To study the fundamentals of labor legislation.
In the absence of an electrical engineer, an officialthe instruction is executed by the person appointed in the order established by the employer. He acquires all his duties and rights, and is also responsible for his activities.
Engineer-energetic - official duties
Responsibilities of an electrical engineer:
- Should provide competent work, as well as modernization and timely repairs of power equipment, electrical networks, gas pipelines and air pipes.
- Determine the amount of fuel and energy resources necessary for production activity. To develop justifications for technical modernization, reconstruction and development of the energy economy.
- Make bids for the necessaryequipment, spare parts, materials. Perform calculations that are designed to carry out a set of measures to save resources. To study the needs of the organization in thermal, electrical resources.
- Draw up schedules to reduce the energy loads that occur during peak hours on the power grid and monitor the implementation of these schedules.
- Take part in the acceptance, testingpower plants and networks, installation of electrical equipment. Consider the causes of accidents in power equipment and develop measures to avoid such situations, create safe working conditions.
- Organizes testing and testing of relay protection.
- It carries out technical supervision, as well as control over electrical, instrumentation and heat engineering devices used in the organization.
- To monitor and supervise compliance with the operating instructions for electrical equipment.
- Prepares and compiles the necessary documentation for the conclusion of contracts with various organizations.
- Ensures compliance with all norms and regulations for labor protection in the operation of electrical installations and networks.
- Prepare all types of reporting on approved indicators and forms.
- To carry out official assignments of the immediate superior.
Engineer-power engineer: rights
The job description of an electrical engineer usually prescribes the following rights:
- Acquaintance with the projects on the decisions of the management of the organization, which relate to its activities.
- To present and submit for consideration by the management of the organization their proposals on the issues of improving the work.
- Identify and communicate to your immediatethe head of all identified shortcomings in the activities of the organization that were formed in the course of performing job duties, as well as to develop and introduce solutions to their elimination.
- Independently request documents and information that are necessary for the performance of official duties.
- Independently involve experts in the decision assigned to them tasks.
- Require the authorities to assist him in the performance of his official rights and duties.
What is the responsibility of the electrical engineer?
The power engineer must have a technical mindset, have well-developed fine motor skills, have attentiveness, excellent vision, responsibility.
The job description of an electrical engineer usually prescribes responsibility for:
- Non-fulfillment, negligent performance of direct work duties.
- Partial or complete failure to comply with the current orders, instructions and orders of the management of the organization.
- Violation or non-compliance with the internal regulations of the organization, non-observance of labor discipline.
- Failure to comply with safety regulations.
- Causing material damage to the enterprise.
- Offenses arising in the course of work.
If desired, the employer can expand the list of responsibilities of the employee within the limits determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Place of work
An electrical engineer is currently in demandand properly paid work. Specialists of this kind are required in any construction company, in the sphere of housing and communal services, in various organizations and enterprises, and, finally, in any locality there is an organization that is responsible for urban or rural electricity. Where there is electricity, you need an electrician. The salary of a specialist of this kind is on average 25-70 thousand rubles, depending on his category, work experience and organization.
Prospects for the profession
Prospects of this profession for the futureare sufficiently stable. This is due to the fact that the amount of electric energy consumed by mankind is growing every year. So it will be until people switch to another type of energy, which is very unlikely in the coming decades. It follows from this that the work of the electricians will not be short for a long time.
Features of the profession of energy engineer
Suppose that the duty engineer on energyis on shift at the station control panel. He maintains control over the operating mode of electrical equipment, disposes, if necessary, of stopping equipment or operational switching in the circuit, etc. At this moment, information comes to the notice that an important and complicated device has gone out of action, for example, a high-voltage switch. In this case, the professional of his business will make sure that this breakdown does not violate the normal operation of the station as a whole. The engineer on duty must quickly make the only correct decision. He will make the necessary switching, which will localize the accident.
In order to cope with such complextasks, the power engineer must know perfectly how the electrical circuit of the facility operates, and also be able to represent those possible consequences that may result from his incompetent actions.