Manicure with acrylic paints in the home
One of the most common materialsAcrylic paints are used to create a nail design. They are safe for human health and convenient to use. Acrylic will make it possible to realize even the most daring ideas.
If you do not want to spend time and money ongoing to a beauty salon, then you can use all your imagination and skills to make a manicure with acrylic paints at home. The main thing in this business is to master the technique of applying acrylic paints.
Manicure with acrylic paints at home
To nail design came out stylish and neat, you need to read some rules:
- The most important rule is thatThe paint should not dry on the brush, otherwise you can say goodbye to the nap. A brush, of course, you can try to soak in a solvent, but it is unlikely that it will be able to draw something after that.
- Always use specialized paints.
- To get the perfect manicure, it is better to use paints on a water basis. Such pigments can be diluted, changing their density and structure.
- It is not worth saving on brushes, cheap tools with unnatural pile are hard, fast pocketing and bald.
Following the above rules, making manicure with acrylic paints at home will not be so difficult.
If you compare the acrylic and varnish painting, which was previously more common, the advantages of acrylic are obvious:
- acrylic paints are easy to use;
- a saturated color palette is quite wide, so you can mix a variety of shades to get new more original ones;
- the paint dries quickly enough, so the application of the second layer will not be long in coming;
- Acrylic dyes - an excellent choice for beginners, because they are very convenient to carry out a variety of drawings on nails;
- in the process of creating a nail design is easy to adjust.
It should be borne in mind that the paint dries very quickly, and newcomers usually need more time to design. In this case, acrylic is slightly diluted with water, so it will dry longer.
If we talk about shortcomings, then this is poor wear resistance. Therefore, to a manicure with acrylic paints held as long as possible, you need to use several layers of fixer.
When choosing a paint, the master must proceed from his ownpreferences. The price category of the most famous brands is about the same, while the cost of acrylic paints is not very high, but the features of all are different.
Some pigments are ideal forwatercolor painting, because they mix well with each other and dilute with water. The color palettes of different manufacturers are distinguished by the presence of more or less saturated and bright shades.
Manicure with acrylic paints - for beginners businessnot quite simple. To work with the drawings you need a certain palette of pigments, in the beginning there will be enough and six colors, they can be mixed among themselves, getting new shades. But you need to buy a set of a certain brand, so that acrylic does not change its properties when mixed.
Basis of work for beginners
Starting with their own hands to create drawings on nails made of acrylic, the first step is to get used to the brush. To begin with, various designs can be practiced on cardboard or paper.
For training it is better to cover somesurface varnish, wait for it to dry out, and then apply the drawings. During work, special attention should be paid to pressing the brush, the required amount of paint, the intensity of the color and the shades that result from mixing different colors. It is more convenient to create drawings when the acrylic paint is not in the bottle, but on the palette.
After enough training, you canproceed to the drawings on the nails. On paper, you need to draw a nail plate and try to draw on it the drawing you like. When it turns out smooth and neat, then you should perform on the nails manicure with acrylic paints, a photo of which you can show your friends and put in your portfolio for further work.
To create beautiful patterns on the nails with acrylic paints, it is enough to master some drawing techniques. Manicure will always look bright and stylish.
Thanks to this technique on the nails, you can create a variety of simple in texture patterns. Draw undiluted acrylic with a flat brush of a small size.
Thanks to this technique, you can also createthe simplest drawings. At its core, it resembles the work of gouache. This technique involves the use of undiluted paints. The smears are made opaque and have the same texture and hue.
This technique is considered the most difficult of all. This design option is not suitable for beginners. Paints are bred with a special gel, due to this they acquire a special white shade. When the gel dries, the color becomes transparent, and the shade itself becomes bright and juicy.
It is difficult for newcomers to consider what color will be produced when breeding. This understanding only comes with time.
The technique of scraping involves breedingacrylic in water, an almost transparent layer is applied to the nail. A new layer is applied after the first has completely dried. Lessirovka differs in its transparency, while the patterns turn out to be elegant and delicate.
Popular types of nail designs with acrylic paints
If a beginner does a manicure, it is notmeans that the result will be boring and ugly. There are many stylish trends, and many ideas will be able to even a novice. The main thing in this business is to fill your hand.
The most simple flowers can master even a beginner master, while the manicure will be stylish and beautiful.
French manicure with acrylic paints
The French will look more original if it is decorated with some drawing. Most often decorated with ring fingers.
Abstractions and geometry
Clear lines and shapes always look stylish. For such patterns, in addition to brushes, you can use dotz.
Manicure will get more gentle, if it is decorated with hearts, laces. Recently, various patterns and monograms are especially appreciated.
Manicure: painting with acrylic paints in stages
Getting to the design of nails, the first thing you need to prepare your nails. Following a certain algorithm, the manicure will be done flawlessly:
- Preparation of tools. For work useful grinding file, lacquer, acrylic paint and thin brushes.
- Cleans the nail plates from the old lacquer, if it is present.
- Performing a classic manicure (treatment and moisturizing the cuticles, giving the nails a certain shape).
- Grinding of nails. It is necessary for the acrylic paint to lie flat on the nail.
- Applying a background. The main varnish should be applied to the nails in two layers, allowing each of them to dry completely.
- Drawing with acrylic paints. First, draw a path, then you need to paint the inside of the picture. A complex pattern can be performed only on one nail.
- Application of fixer. You can use a colorless lacquer. Thanks to this manicure with a pattern of acrylic paints will last longer.
Creating a manicure, you need to remember that when drying, acrylic pigments become darker. This should be taken into account when decorating the nails.
Tips and Tricks
To succeed, creating a manicure with acrylic paints, you need to listen to the advice of professional masters of the nail service:
- It is better not to mix products of different production with each other.
- Apply patterns with a special brush made of synthetic materials.
- It is not necessary to use the palette, any convenient surface, for example, a CD-ROM, is suitable for these purposes.
- Acrylic paints can create patterns and onnails, covered with gel-varnish. In this case, you should remove the sticky layer, but the paint does not need to be diluted with water, because the finish coat does not polymerize.
How to remove acrylic paint from nails, leather or clothing
Using in his work acrylic pigments,one important point should be borne in mind: this paint is easily soluble in water, but after drying it is not afraid of it. If the dye is on clothes, stains should be washed immediately. Dry paint can only be removed with a solvent.
With acrylic nails can be removed using a nail polish remover. The skin is cleaned with water and soap, but it will be a little longer than just washing your hands.
If we talk about the palette, then problems should not arise, because the dried paint is easy to remove with a small spatula or knife.
Now that the theme of nail design is acrylicpaints completely open, a little practice on their nails, and a manicure with acrylic paints will adorn women's hands. In this case, art painting will be stable and will last long on the nails.