Projects of gazebos with barbecue. Pavilions with barbecue and barbecue
The holiday site for most people has become a placepleasant rest. It is here that city residents want to relieve the burden of worries and stresses accumulated during the working week. It is also a pleasant meal. But how can it do without the aroma of meat cooked on its own at home? That's why the owners of summer cottages carefully plan drafts of arbours with a barbecue.
Types of structures
People who spend most of their timecity in the company of family or friends, it is just necessary to think over the construction of a gazebo with barbecue, barbecue and stove. Such a construction will perfectly protect in case of bad weather. In addition, this is a great place to relax and the original decoration of your site.
Initially, you need to decide - which projects of arbours with barbecue you are interested in. There are a lot of options for building garden houses:
- The most popular are openconstructions. Such arbours do not contain the main walls, but they have a hinged roof. The advantages of the building are quite obvious. Domestic guests and guests feel close to nature. But at the same time, there is a drawback. Use this construction is possible only in the warm season.
- The most universal option is a gazebo of a closed type. The glazed structure is quite suitable for use in the winter. After all, it perfectly protects from any weather factors.
As arbours with barbecue, barbecue and stove mean the presence of open fire, building materials for construction should be chosen taking into account the following factors:
- resistance to fire;
- resistance to high temperatures.
So, from what materials can you build gazebos:
- Of course, the most suitable option isstone or brick. Pavilions, built of such material, are centuries-old and beautiful buildings. They are not afraid of rain, wind, fire. However, despite such obvious advantages (durability and reliability), structures of stone or brick have obvious drawbacks in their work. Such arbors are very laborious in execution. Materials used for construction will cost much more than wood analogues.
- Today wooden houses are popular,made of boards, logs, timber. These buildings are very light, so they build them on a light foundation. In addition, the project of a summer gazebo with a barbecue is quite economical. After all, wood does not belong to expensive materials. To protect such a structure from fire and moisture, special impregnations are used.
- Persistent and reliable are metal gazebos. For the frame, metal corners or profile pipes are used. The gazebo is decorated with glass inserts, polycarbonate.
But the most beautiful pavilions with barbecue are obtained as a result of a combination of various materials: metal and brick, stone and wood.
Types of furnaces
This is an important point that must be solved before starting construction work. Often, fireplaces, barbecues, and kazans are installed inside the buildings. And sometimes small Russian stoves.
Let's consider features of such structures:
- Barbecue.Stationary construction of this type is erected simultaneously with the gazebo. Install it often at the far wall. Many owners combine a brick brazier with a smokehouse. Some owners set up an iron stove. This portable brazier is quite convenient and does not take up much space. Metal structures are often covered with brick.
- B-B-Q.The stationary oven is made of brick and resembles a brazier in appearance. The only difference is the presence of a lattice instead of skewers. You can think about enough original designs of arbors with a barbecue. For example, it is very convenient to place a structure near the stationary furnace, supplemented with a working area - a sink, a table top. Portable devices for frying meat are better placed in the center. Do not forget that there must be a hood above them.
- Russian stove.Today it is a common type of building for a gazebo. Its main advantage is multifunctionality. If a Russian stove is built in your summerhouse, then you get the opportunity not only to fry the meat. In this oven, you can cook soups, make pancakes. Just do not forget about the harmonious combination of elements. This building will perfectly decorate the building, made in the Russian style.
Construction of a gazebo
Now let's proceed to the stage-by-stage construction of the desired structure. Consider the algorithm of your actions. The first stage is the drafting of the project.
You have already decided what kind of structure you would like to see on your dacha site. In other words, you have studied various designs of arbours with barbecue and barbecue.
Now we need to draw a drawing. Determine the size of the house. When calculating the dimensions, consider:
- what kind of furniture would you like to arrange in a gazebo;
- how many people should fit in your structure.
The optimal diameter of the gazebo is 2-3 meters.
Think of the design and style of the house. You may want to provide several zones:
- for relax;
- cooking food;
Choose the right place
The best option is the location of the arbor near the house. In this case, it will be easy to take food and dishes from the kitchen.
However, one should not build an arbor too close to the house, since the smoke from the barbecue will constantly penetrate into the living quarters.
And most importantly - place your construction at a safe distance from trees, gas pipeline and power lines!
Laying the foundation
Such a process is necessary for any type of arbor. After all, this is the basis of your design. It will give the structure the necessary stability. The columnar foundation is sufficient for a wooden gazebo.
Stages of construction
Initially, dig holes in the center and in the corners of your future building. Fill the rubble in them and install the supporting poles, carefully fixing them with concrete mortar.
To protect the bottom of the pillars from moisture, pre-treat them with bitumen.
This foundation dries up for 2-3 days. And only then you can proceed to the lower strapping.
The floor in the arbor can be poured with concrete or spread with paving slab. At the place where it will be located barbecue, BBQ or oven, it is recommended to lay a metal plate.
And do not forget that all the wooden parts must be impregnated with a means that protects the tree from moisture.
Do not forget to decorate the gazebo!
And the last thing to think about isbeautiful design of your building. Any designs of arbours with a barbecue look very attractive decorated with beautiful climbing plants, beautiful carved lattices, original porches, paths. Such houses will allow you not only to relax, but also to enjoy the comfort of suburban life "in full"!