"Scarlet Sails" in Voronezh - a great place to relax
Voronezh - an ancient Russian city with a richhistory. Under Peter I ships were built here. During the Great Patriotic War, the Soviet Army was able to resist the German invaders here. Voronezh rightfully wears a proud title - "City of military glory." There are a large number of memorable places, as well as squares and parks, where citizens and visitors like to have a rest. One of them will be discussed in the article. Park "Scarlet Sails" in Voronezh is considered one of the most popular and favorite places of rest. Where is he located? What can I do here? We offer you useful information about this park.
Green corner, warming the soul
Already the name of the park in Voronezh- "Scarlet Sails" - creates a romantic and bright mood. There are all conditions for a pleasant pastime. The park is very well located. On the banks of the river you can breathe fresh air and find a job for your liking. It is very easy to navigate in the park "Scarlet Sails" in Voronezh. The map is immediately behind the gate. Also in the park everywhere are placed pointers, so that you can not find a place you like. Everywhere there are comfortable benches for rest. Clean air, birds singing, beautiful flowers, everywhere cheerful and joyful faces. It is nice and comfortable at any time of the year.
- Once the park was once a city beach.
- A large number of trees and shrubs grow here, including a pine forest.
- Despite the fact that the park is still young, itsopened in 1975, it has already been restored. The renovation was conducted under the guidance of the famous French architect Olivier Dome.
- In 2015, "Scarlet Sails" in Voronezh entered the top five of the best parks in Russia.
- Here are the largest city events.
- The territory of the park is more than six hundred thousand square meters.
What to do in the park "Scarlet Sails" in Voronezh?
It's best to come here early in the morning, because you will not notice how the time will fly by. You ask, what can I do here? Entertainment is enough for a variety of tastes. Judge for yourself:
- Here you can get to an interesting placethe city of birds. On the trees are hung birdhouses with such names as: "Theater", "Phone", "Militia" and others. Everything, as at people. Visitors to the park like to walk and take pictures.
- To ride a bike or roller skating? Easily. In the park there are special paths for this.
- You can sit on a bench in a summer theater, inwhich very often are different performances of local artists. Come here and celebrities from other countries. For example, a few years ago there was a Haitian Marlene Dorsen.
- It is tempting to go to a cafe, which is located in the park. Enjoy delicious desserts and a cup of aromatic coffee or tea.
- In a chess house you can play your favorite board games or read books that are here.
- In the park there is a Wi-Fi, so Internet lovers will also find something to do.
- There is an opportunity to get acquainted with the historical past of the city. A large number of information stands are located on the central avenue.
- Play tennis or basketball, as well as play sports on the installed simulators.
- It's easy to go for a ride on boats or catamarans that you can rent.
- You can sunbathe on the beach, but remember that it is strictly forbidden to swim here.
- Children enjoy spending time on a special site. Here they built a real wooden castle, in which there are slides, swings and much more.
- You can ride on various carousels or jump on trampolines.
- For older guys there is a rope town and a climbing wall. These attractions are very popular not only in children, but also in adults.
- Here there is a huge number of picturesque corners and interesting figures, next to which you can take pictures.
"Scarlet Sails" (Voronezh): how to get there
The address of the park is Arzamasskaya Street, 93. It can be accessed in many ways. Choose which one you like best:
- Bus number 120B, 122, 34, 91 and others.
- Trolleybus № 11, 4.
The stop is Arzamasskaya Street. From here to the park a stone's throw away, and the direction of the traffic will tell you any passerby. In any case, by the park "Scarlet Sails" in Voronezh you definitely will not pass.
Opening hours and visiting rules
It works without days off, from 07:00 to 23:00. Before you go to the park, pay attention to the rules that are written on the plate hanging in front of the entrance. Observe them necessarily. The rules are not at all complicated:
- do not drink alcohol;
- do not walk the dogs;
- Dispose of garbage in strictly designated places;
- smokers and persons in alcoholic intoxication are strictly forbidden entry;
- flowers and plants are not to be torn;
- It is impossible to launch various salutes, fireworks, sky lights.
"Scarlet Sails" in Voronezh (photos are inarticle) is a place where you can relax your soul. The fine mood that you have here will not leave you very long. Be sure to take the time and visit your favorite park of local residents.