What can I cook in a multivariate?
Watch the video
Today, more people are outsourcinghealthy eating. And then an indispensable assistant in the kitchen is a multivarker. Dishes cooked with it, retain their useful properties and contain a minimum amount of fat. Bringing the desired device into the house, I want to use it immediately. To do this, you need to know how and what can be cooked in a multivark.
Despite the fact that soups in the multivariate are being preparedquickly and simply, they are much smoother and more rich than those cooked on the stove. With the help of multivarkers, you can make almost any soup, including soup-mash, borsch, solyanka and even the ear.
Since the cup in the multivark is one, it's importantto plan the workflow. Although no one prohibits using a traditional frying pan at the same time. Usually, first the ingredients are prepared (roasting or quenching), and then the main mode is turned on. Most often, the soup is cooked in the "Quenching" mode. Although some recipes, for example, soup from sorrel, imply the use of the regime of "steaming".
Consider the preparation of the first dish in the multivark on the example of pea soup.
- 300 g of smoked chicken meat;
- 250 g of dry peas (halves);
- 1 carrot;
- 2 potatoes;
- Chop the onions and carrots.
- Potatoes and meat cut into small blocks.
- All the ingredients except carrots are laid in the multivark.
- Pour a cup of water into the bowl several centimeters above the food level.
- Turn on the "Quenching" mode for 1 hour.
- Add the carrots and cook for an hour.
Vegetables and cereals can be served asMain course or garnish to meat or fish. In a multi-bar the garnishes from cereals are cooked in the "Buckwheat" mode. The density of the dish can be controlled by the amount of liquid. The "Plov" mode allows you to cook not only pilaf with meat or mushrooms, but also bake potatoes or make pasta in a Fleet manner. If you have purchased this wonderful device, you must know how to cook rice in a multivariate so that it turns out friable and appetizing.
- 1 cup of rice;
- 2 cups of water;
- salt, spices.
- Rinse the rice and place in the bowl.
- Pour the rice with salted water.
- Add your favorite spices (garlic, turmeric, bay leaf and others).
- In the "Buckwheat" mode, cook the rice for 30 minutes.
- In the finished rice to taste, add butter and fresh herbs.
Cooked meat in the multivarque alwaysturns out to be extraordinarily juicy and fragrant regardless of the variety (pork, beef, poultry or game). Meat can be cooked for a couple, put out, fry or cook cutlets in a multivark. For example, we give a recipe for a simple but spicy dish called "Beef with Prunes".
- 1 kg of beef;
- 5 medium bulbs;
- 20 pcs. prunes;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of tomato paste;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
- salt, sugar, pepper, bay leaf.
- Wash meat with medium-sized brushes.
- Cut the onions into half rings.
- Fry the meat in the "Frying" mode for 10 minutes, then another 5-7 minutes with onions.
- Add prunes, tomato and water.
- Preparing the meat in the "Quenching" mode for about an hour.
- 10 minutes before the preparation, add the spices.
What can I cook in a multivark for dessert
Along with the main dishes, prepare desserts withusing multivarkers is easy, fast and pleasant. Their choice is limited only by your imagination: fruit billets (jam, jam, marmalade), pastries, yogurt, creams and much more. Deliciously tasty, delicate, beautiful, and most importantly useful dessert are carrot-oats muffins, steamed.
- 2 large carrots;
- 1 egg;
- ½ cup oatmeal;
- 100 g of honey;
- 60 g of butter;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- 50 g of sugar;
- 50 grams of grated nuts;
- a pinch of salt.
- Rub carrots on a fine grater.
- Melt the honey and butter on a small fire.
- Whisk the egg with sugar and salt, add all ingredients except nuts to them, and mix quickly.
- Spread the dough into silicone molds, sprinkle nuts on top.
- In the bowl, pour 3 cups of water and set the steamer container.
- Muffins are cooked for 30 minutes in "Steam cooking" mode.
Sometimes you need to cook food as quickly as possible. In such cases, a multivarker will also help out. What to cook in a quick way can be a healthy and nutritious breakfast. For example, apples baked in pita bread.
- 2 medium apples;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of sugar.
- Cut the apples into small pieces and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cut the pita bread into squares.
- In the middle of each square, place the apples and wrap it with an envelope.
- Lubricate the bowl with vegetable oil and lay out the envelopes.
- Turn the multivarker on the "Baking" mode for 15-20 minutes.
The multivariate is designed not only forcooking everyday dishes. With her help you can make a real decoration for the festive table. What can I cook in a multivark for a holiday? For the New Year or Christmas, a duck with apples is appropriate.
- duck carcass;
- 5 apples;
- clove of garlic;
- salt, spices to taste.
- Duck carefully with a mixture of salt, spices and garlic and leave for 1-2 hours.
- Pour a little vegetable oil into the bowl and fry the carcass from two sides for 20 minutes.
- Wash the apples and peel them from the peel and seeds, cut into slices or slices.
- Put the apples on the duck.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into the bowl.
- Cook the duck in the "Quenching" mode for 1.5 hours.