What is the organization of construction production
Organization of construction production is a complex of interrelated activities, including:
- The system of preparation for carrying out works of various types.
- Define and ensure the implementation of the general procedure for the implementation of work, their order and target dates for completion.
- Providing the construction site with all kinds of resources required for uninterrupted operation. Their presence allows you to carry out construction work at the right pace and with high quality.
A bit of theory
Themes of issues that unitesthe phrase "organization of construction", is extremely broad. In a separate article, it is impossible even to list the tasks entering here. If you try to do this with very large strokes, then it should be about tasks related to the choice of the construction site, the development of the project of the erected object, the selection of a general contractor, the provision of construction, quality control.
The organization of construction isa set of measures, the implementation of which ensures the achievement of the desired result. It is the input of the erected object into operation within the established time frame with the expected quality.
Organization of construction productionimplies the provision of targeted technological, technical and organizational solutions, as well as activities that ensure the fulfillment of obligations under signed contracts for the construction of facilities. That is, putting them into operation within the agreed timeframe and with a given quality, while observing the economic, production, economic and other interests of the participants in the said construction. These include:
- Organization of construction and installation, contracting.
- Transport workers.
- Organizations engaged in research and development.
Methods of organization of construction production,used in practice, are integral parts of the construction process, produced by the flow method, when the general technological process is divided into the corresponding stages (erection of the foundation, the installation of walls, etc.), the performance of which is entrusted to different brigades. In these cases, work at the facility begins immediately after completion on the previous building, which ensures a continuous cycle of work. The main methods are:
- method of organization, called streaming;
- cycles of construction of objects;
- performance of works attributable to construction and installation, according to the previously compiled network schedule.
Basics of organization of construction production (basic elements):
- Designing of the organization of works on constructionobject, which includes a set of production processes that are carried out on the construction site. It consists of two basic subsystems: the actual technology of the construction process and the organization of the said production. Each of these subsystems has its own scientific basis and its own essence.
- Designing the production of these works.
- The introduction of the so-called flow method.
The organization of construction production keepson scientific foundations and the essence of research and representative design. It determines the relationship between the processes of construction in space and time, operational management and planning by production itself.